See our latest Pinterest board featuring vacation rentals all over the United States, Canada, Mexico, & more! Browse our destinations to find the perfect 7-night vacation you deserve. You can book online or call our rental department at 800-365-9190.
Nights of a Thousand Candles, Brookgreen Gardens. From December 5th to December 21st, this annual event at one of the –Top Ten Public Gardens in the US voted by Trip Advisor in 2013- has become a holiday tradition that features over 5,500 hand-lit candles and sparkling lights. Bundle up and stroll around the beautiful grounds with a cup of hot apple cider in hand. The iconic event will be accompanied with live performances of brass quartets, classical guitars, pop bands, and more. See more details: http://bit.ly/1e8WOvR.
Holidays on the Boardwalk, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. Join the merrymaking as the Oceanfront Merchants Association hosts an elaborate holiday celebration every Saturday during the month of December. From train rides on the “Polar Express,” outdoor movie screenings, arts and crafts shows, and free cookies and hot chocolate, this special event entertains family and friends alike. See more details: http://bit.ly/18XQlSt.
Broadway at the Beach for New Year’s Eve, Celebrity Square. Downtown Myrtle Beach presents an unforgettable nightlife scene, where bars and nightclubs all along the Grand Strand participate in the New Year festivities. Take your pick from live concerts, DJ performances, and fireworks on the pier. See more details: http://bit.ly/1duV6Ag.
If you would like to visit Myrtle Beach, try our Seaside Resort located near the famous Grand Strand, where classy and traditional accommodations await. This resort boasts upscale architecture and a boutique environment perfect for your East Coast adventure.
Doesn’t the thought of taking a trip where you can fully unplug from reality sound refreshing? One of our resorts is known to rejuvenate guests by promoting a break from outside distractions.
Designed by acclaimed architect, Edward Paul Giddings, Club Cascadas de Baja features a villa-style resort and spa ideally located on the white, sandy beaches of Cabo San Lucas overlooking the azure Sea of Cortez. As a favorable timeshare resort among our owners, it is described as having a tranquil vibe, romantic setting, and beautiful dwellings. With shady palapas along the beach, guests enjoy refreshing beverages by beach side waiters and lounging in the sun. There is also a beachfront restaurant and lounge where the portion sizes are profound and dishes boast authentic Mexican flavor.
This peaceful retreat will allow you to lose track of time in the warm waters of Mexico and fully relax. Luxurious accommodations will have you sleeping soundly and admiring the architectural design that is unique to each room. If you’re lucky, a private pool or Jacuzzi could be in store. In addition, you might notice the slight absence of television and telephones from each room, as this is meant to bring quietness to the mind.
We have timeshare owners who return every year and consider Club Cascadas de Baja a second home. If you would like to view more information on this beach side paradise, please click the following areas of interest:
Let’s give thanks- for great deals on vacation condo rentals, timeshare exchanges, and more!
After the Thanksgiving meal, many people turn their attention to Black Friday, as the famous one-day event has turned into a weekend-long extravaganza. Marking the busiest shopping day(s) in the United States, Black Friday has become more online-friendly for those who want to avoid the crowds of department stores. Why limit the best savings of the year to just one day? Well, we agree!
Here at TPI, we are unveiling our vacation deals on Friday, November 29th and they are available until Monday, December 2nd. All of our deals will be featured exclusively online so you don’t have to leave the comforts of your home!
Plan your ski trip to Whistler, Canada or Park City, Utah after the New Year. Or, take the family to Mexico and stay on the beach in Puerto Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas. If you’re new to our Exchange program, you can browse our destinations for free. It’s simply that easy!
We hope you find the perfect accommodations for your family and take advantage of these great savings. Be sure to bookmark our page and come back on Black Friday, you just hit the jackpot on your next vacation!
First 500 visitors to our site on Black Friday will receive a special Doorbuster.
Our Black Friday Sale can be previewed at http://tradingplaces.com/blackfriday.
Check out our list of fun stuff to do in Branson, Missouri! Find out why you should plan your next vacation here.
1. Fishing. In the heart of the Ozark Mountains, Taneycomo Lake and Table Rock Lake are known for one of the finest trout and bass fishing areas found anywhere in the country. There are plenty of guided fishing tours for beginners and experts alike.
2. Silver Dollar Theme Park. Home of six world-class festivals throughout the year, this family favorite spot is not one to miss. Fun fact: their wooden roller coaster, Outlaw Run, was voted “Best New Ride of 2013 Worldwide” by Amusement Today.
3. Exploring the Ozarks. The trails are great for hiking, horseback riding, and camping. Go for a nice day trip or plan an extended backpacking excursion. There are breathtaking views, waterfalls, and plenty of swimming holes during the hot summer months.
4. Presley’s Country Jubilee. A city known for its live country music, this show marks the beginning of generational entertainment. The Los Angeles Times quotes, “Stomp your feet to a mix of music and comedy.”
5. Museums. Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Hollywood Wax Museum, World’s Largest Toy Museum, Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure, and the list goes on and on. Kids will enjoy an afternoon filled with these museums.
6. Christmas Time. There are three popular events that bring together a mix of world-class entertainment, recreation, and holiday spirit: Branson Area Festival of Lights, The Adoration Parade and Ozark Mountain Christmas. This city truly turns into a winter wonderland at its peak of the season.