Check out our list of fun stuff to do in Branson, Missouri! Find out why you should plan your next vacation here.
1. Fishing. In the heart of the Ozark Mountains, Taneycomo Lake and Table Rock Lake are known for one of the finest trout and bass fishing areas found anywhere in the country. There are plenty of guided fishing tours for beginners and experts alike.
2. Silver Dollar Theme Park. Home of six world-class festivals throughout the year, this family favorite spot is not one to miss. Fun fact: their wooden roller coaster, Outlaw Run, was voted “Best New Ride of 2013 Worldwide” by Amusement Today.
3. Exploring the Ozarks. The trails are great for hiking, horseback riding, and camping. Go for a nice day trip or plan an extended backpacking excursion. There are breathtaking views, waterfalls, and plenty of swimming holes during the hot summer months.
4. Presley’s Country Jubilee. A city known for its live country music, this show marks the beginning of generational entertainment. The Los Angeles Times quotes, “Stomp your feet to a mix of music and comedy.”
5. Museums. Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Hollywood Wax Museum, World’s Largest Toy Museum, Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure, and the list goes on and on. Kids will enjoy an afternoon filled with these museums.
6. Christmas Time. There are three popular events that bring together a mix of world-class entertainment, recreation, and holiday spirit: Branson Area Festival of Lights, The Adoration Parade and Ozark Mountain Christmas. This city truly turns into a winter wonderland at its peak of the season.